You like original know-how and fashion.
Discover the last pearl manufacture in France
Founded in 1865, the Simon & Simon house, initially in Bayonne, opens the doors of its workshops in Ascain.
On the occasion of a guided tour, Nathalie Simon (4th generation) reveals some of the secrets of their unique know-how. This family of jewelers-inventors has long been partner of the most prestigious houses (Dior, Chanel, Lanvin).
You will learn :
- The origin of the iridescent pearl.
- The story of jewelers-inventors-globetrotters : The Simon Family
- The secrets of the manufacturing the most beautiful iridescent pearls
During your visit, you will be also amazed by some exclusive pearl jewels, fruits of their collaboration with the Houses of Dior, Chanel, Lanvin ...
And you may succumb to a creation of ring, necklace or earring with pearls of unique sparkles ...
- Monday through Friday from 10h to 12h and from 14h to 18h
- Saturday from 10:30 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 18:00
GUIDED WORKSHOP VISIT in English
About 3/4 of an hour for the commented visit, with reservation only.
- by phone on 05 59 58 16 70
- or on our website www.atelier-perles-simon.fr
Price 4 € / person (free up to 12 years).
Groups accepted up to 15 people. Free parking on site.
Je ne connaissais rien aux Perles Artisanales avant de rencontrer Madame Simon. Nous avons été accueilli par une personne passionnée par son métier et surtout nous avons découvert tous les secrets de...